Exploring new horizons
Build confidence to start a conversation with a native Arabic speaker!
Open the door to new opportunities
“I think too much of what to say – I am in my head all the time.”
“I don’t have the courage to start a conversation in Arabic with native speaker”
“my mind freezes when I am socialising with other Arabic speakers”
“I tend to speak English to avoid embarrassment”
“I don’t like my voice when I speak Arabic, I think I have a bad accent”
Our frustration with existing language teaching methods
- Most teachers focus on classical Arabic not on spoken Arabic.
- The language is taught in a passive way.
- Too much grammar and theory.
- Too focus on analysis, rather than learning how to communicate
- There aren’t any courses to Learn spoken Arabic online
- Arabic is about putting words into practice.
- Language is about communication.
- Learning Arabic should be fun and enjoyable.
- Learning Arabic means socialising and meeting new people.
- It should be about having tangible concrete experiences.
Nassra Arabic online method was born
We were the first ones to create a comprehensive system for learning spoken Arabic and after 10 years of teaching, we wanted to expand and spread our expertise even further. We decided to create a teaching platform give to students from around the world access to our teaching to our courses. The videos on the platform are interactive and create a classroom atmosphere. There’s now one place you can access our materials, our methodology and our teachers.
Here’s what’s waiting for you inside the membership area
High-quality, full HD Video library & audio lessons
You will have access to over 300 interactive videos and audio for absolute beginners to advance level.
Regularly updated videos and audio lessons
Every month there will be new videos and audio uploaded to the membership area.
Learn on the go
Nassra Arabic Method is available on mobile and tablet. You will be able to take your learning with you and learn at your own pace
Nassra Arabic method uses the most effective strategies so that you can learn how to speak Arabic in a matter of hours, not years.
Interactive and structured courses
All our courses are interactive and structured in a way that will make learning Arabic enjoyable and fun.
Every one of our courses includes comprehensive exercises, which enable you to revise all the new vocabulary and phrases you’ve learnt at each level.