Arabic Short Communicative Courses in London
Course total hours: 24 hours
Mode of attendance: 2 hours per week/daytime, evening or Saturdays
Duration: 12 weeks
Level: beginner to advanced
- Arabic Spoken short communicative courses in London are general Arabic language courses from beginner to advanced levels for adult learners. The aim of these classes is practical communication to help build Arabic fluency and speaking with confidence in a short time
- lessons are structured around daily life and include subjects ranging from media to politics and the economy to health and social life.
- Our experienced teaching team use syllabi and materials specifically designed and developed for our school, including newspaper articles, magazine features, videos, movies and field projects to help students develop Arabic language skills.
- Designed to be engaging and social through shared dialogue and mutual exchange, our Arabic courses are effective and pragmatic.
- Learners have the opportunity to practice Arabic through discussions, debates and conversation activities, such as role-play, pair-work and simulation.
- We place emphasis on personalised attention to foster students that are able to communicate effectively with Arabic speakers.
If you are interested in our Arabic courses. Please send us an email to email@example.com